1. Brooklyn stations have higher gas prices than competition by more than 10 cents ( for a long time), in a business where 1 cent makes a difference…
2.NY/NJ/PA stations have very old pumps .They keeps breaking down and slow to repair and hard to get parts for! Hurts sales and image !
3. Queens and Brooklyn stations want to update or at least paint buildings, without a lease ,why invest $1?
4. stations in queens and Brooklyn have potholes , not being fixed for long time!
5. Branding mix ups , gas , signs , signs on building .
6. All stations Commissions does not even cover labor cost ! what will happen when minimum wage will go up to $9?